Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dear Joss Whedon,
I have always thought of myself as a 'Buffy'. I guess it's kinda because I have blonde hair, but I also like to think I would protect my loved ones even at the cost of my own life. And because I am super cute but can totally kick butt in a battle of puns should the occasion arise. 
So anyway I have always thought of myself as a 'Buffy'. Until the other day when I suddenly got the urge to steal a crossbow and knock over a liquor store! 
Have I suddenly turned into a 'Faith'?! Or do you think that I was always a 'Faith' at heart but never had the guts to admit it? 
I mean I fought the urge to commit theft, but who knows how long that will last. 
If you have any words of wisdom that could shed some light on the matter I would greatly appreciate it. As of now my heart is at war. 
Help me to end my mental struggle. 
                              Sincerely,
                             Erin Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment