Friday, May 4, 2012

Dear Joss Whedon,
I was only a tyke when Buffy: The Vampire Slayer was made into a movie and not quite old enough to stop watching the Disney channel when the show finally came out. 








But when I finally did find Buffy through midnight reruns I knew I had found more than just a show. I found a wonderful world that would speak to many different age groups for years to come. 
I am not one of those people who knows a film by who directed it. You were the first and only director/creator of a show who's career I follow. 
I look forward to many more wonderful things of your doing.


Sincerely,
Erin Michele

P.S. I am in The Avengers. Ya know where Loki tells all the people to kneel? I am the blonde front and center. If you like my work there give me a call and we will talk about what I can do for your next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment