Thursday, May 24, 2012

Molar's Avengers

Dear Joss Whedon,
I am that cool.

















I saw the Avengers at a midnight screening and it was a lot of fun. The house was packed and the audience verbally loved it. It was like I was watching it with an audio commentary by fan boys...which when I think about it I was. Dolby digital dweeb surround sound speakers of approval.
One of the dweekers.















How does it feel now to have such wide approval? I mean you were never really lacking for it with your dedicated fan base and Buffy. But with reaching this level of international success it must put the biggest smile on your face.
If you got 'em, flaunt 'em.











What a great grin. I hope though it doesn't get out of control. Soon your smile grows so huge that it will be bigger than your face.  It will destroy small cities and enslave the remnants of their populace.

When one day you eventually frown the people will be so unable to adjust to their new found toothless freedom that mass suicides will be reported and many virgins will be sacrificed just to see those pearly whites again.
Just imagine their power after Avengers 2.














 Eventually people will evolve to breath not oxygen but teeth and live off your precious gum nutrients. They will build idols of your molars from your teeth. Wars will be fought with plaque and gingivitis. A root canal will take on an even worse and disturbing meaning. 
You thought dentists were scary now. 

















Then...ahem, I believe I got a bit off topic there. What I really wanted to say is that The Avengers was fun and thank you. I saw it with my fellow letter writer Erin Michele Gabbard and we loved it. Here is to your next project! -Josh Flowers.
Her crush.
My crush (like I had a choice).
.

No comments:

Post a Comment