Monday, June 18, 2012

So sleepy

Dear Joss Whedon,
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I'd like to know so that I can begin to adjust my own patterns similarly. My new theory on how to become like my role models is to mimic their sleep cycles so that I can wake up with my brain on the same functioning level as theirs. It would be great if you  could take the next week to document your productivity levels after each night of sleep.
Don't forget to include naps, and you should probably describe the environment.
It would be great if you could document dreams as well. They aren't crucial to my new theory. I am simply curious.
Do you think the way Spike sleeps on a concrete slab is comfortable? He may be a vampire, but really? He's fine with that?

But I must digress. I am incredibly tired at the moment (which seems like a good explanation for why I am inquiring about your sleep cycles.)

I am hoping to have sweet dreams of slaying vampires and then singing about it in my blog.


                                                       Good night,
                                                  Erin Michele Gabbard


No comments:

Post a Comment