Thursday, June 28, 2012

 Dear Joss Whedon,
Sometimes I just want to sit at this computer and tell you all about my day. But alas the pace of my life does not allow for much leisure letter writing. Especially now while I am studying to take me state licensure exam for massage therapy!

Um yea. 4 Books in 8 days. Sounds doable.

So as you can see the topics I wish to discuss with you will have to wait for a week or so while I cram lots of knowledge into my brain. I hope you don't get too anxious while waiting for more letters to come.
Topics that I need your feedback on:
1. Why on earth can't every show be as good as Buffy: The Vampire Slayer?  Specifically Fringe.

                                                                                                      VS







They set it up to be awesome and then no follow through. They probably should have come to you. 

2. Weddings. Your aversion to happy couples.

3. Massage and the Whedonverse. How some of your characters could have benefited from a good hour of relaxation.

4. My adventures at Fan Con. That is right. I am going to Fan Con this weekend and I fully intend to forward you the letters I will be giving to James Marsters and Nicholas Brendan. 

Never Been more excited!



I hope you are doing well, but more importantly I hope that you are writing something wonderful! Next letter will include happy tidings of passing my licensure exam.

Yours Truly,
Erin Michele









No comments:

Post a Comment